About us

Culver City Flute Choir is composed of adult amateur flutists. The conductor, Patty Sikorski, is a freelance musician and private teacher in Culver City, and she has been leading the flute choir for more than twenty years. Culver City is located near Los Angeles, California.

For information about the flute choir or to find out how to contact Patty Sikorski for booking or private lessons, please send an email to CCFC.Info@gmail.com.

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Some photos, and Thanksgiving greetings

Hello, everyone! I wanted to thank those of you who attended our concert last Thursday. It was a little early this year for our holiday concert but so nice to see you all in our audience.

I put the call out for our friends and family in attendance to share their photos with me, and so far I have received just two "fan photos." I'll post them below. We'd love if it anyone else at the concert would share their photos with us.

I'm not sure when our next season will begin yet, but as soon as I receive word from the Culver City Adult School, I'll let you know.

If you have any questions about our group, please email CCFC.Info@gmail.com.

Wishing you all the very best at Thanksgiving, and in the coming holiday season,
Irene


Louise, Sara, and Danny

Top Row: Sara, Louise
Bottom Row: Chuck, Roberta

No comments:

Post a Comment